Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
appr. 1-2 workdays
Liquid Elements 3 x Adhesive Tape 19mm x 50m Masking Tape Box
The Liquid Elements masking tape in a practical storage box can be used to protect sensitive surfaces during vehicle preparation.
It can be applied to any imaginable surface such as plastic, rubber, film, glass, and of course paint. It adheres to all surfaces and can be removed without leaving any residue. The Liquid Elements adhesive tape also has high positive stretchability, allowing it to be perfectly applied around corners and edges.
Due to its high water and solvent resistance, the Liquid Elements Masking Tape can be used in almost all preparation work.
- Dimensions: 19 mm x 50 m
- Temperature resistant up to max. 60°C
- Tensile strength: >60N / 25mm
- Total thickness: 145 µ +/- 5 µ
- Applicable on all surfaces
- Waterproof and solvent resistant
- Residue-free removal
- Clean and dry the surface to be taped (a normal vehicle wash is sufficient)
- Pull out the tape to the desired length, stick it on, and press it down.
- Remove the tape after finishing the preparation/polishing.
- Always carefully tape all plastic surfaces and rubber parts before polishing!
- Fold or press corners and edges, or push them into the crease if available.