Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
appr. 1-2 workdays
Liquid Elements Bilateral Interior Microfiber Cloth
The Bilateral is the perfect cloth in terms of price/performance, ideal for interior tasks. It is specifically designed for cleaning and prevents scratches. With its 2 different types of fibers, the cloth offers an all-round solution for the interior. One side has longer and softer fibers, making it gentle on sensitive surfaces such as piano lacquer or displays. The other side has shorter and harder fibers, making it ideal for cleaning plastic, dashboard, leather seats, upholstery, steering wheel, and other surfaces.
This high-quality microfiber cloth is suitable for use with all cockpit cleaners, fabric cleaners, and interior cleaners. We particularly recommend using it in combination with the Liquid Elements Insider Interior Cleaner for an optimally clean vehicle interior without stains or a greasy shine on all surfaces.
- Size: 40x40cm
- Weight: 380GSM
- Ultrasonically cut edge
- Suitable for the following materials:
- Polyurethane foam (dashboard)
- Chrome trims
- Piano lacquer
- Hybrid microfiber (1 cloth = 2 types of fibers)
- Shake out the cloth
- Moisten the surface with cleaner or spray the cleaner directly onto the cloth to avoid spray mist in the interior
- Place the Bilateral cloth on the surface with the correct side and work the cleaner in and remove it without applying pressure
- We recommend spraying the cloth with an interior cleaner and wiping it over the surface to prevent spray mist from spreading in the vehicle interior and needing to be wiped again.
- For particularly heavy soiling, such as in the entry area, we recommend spraying both the dirty surface and the cloth with the interior cleaner so that as much cleaning agent as possible can be targeted with the cloth.
- Machine washable up to 60°C (preferably with microfiber detergent)
- Shake out the cloth after washing and hang it up to dry (a clothes dryer can also be used on a gentle cycle for microfiber cloths)
- Do not continue using microfiber cloths if they are dirty/contaminated, for example, if they accidentally came into contact with the floor during use.
- 80% polyester
- 20% polyamide