Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
appr. 2-5 workdays
Ceramic Coating Eco Shield - Set Basic
- 1 x Liquid Elements ECO Shield High-End Ceramic Coating 50ml
- 5 x Liquid Elements Eraser Microfiber Cloth 40x40cm 250GSM
- 1 x Liquid Elements Scatter Applicator for Ceramic Sealants 10 pcs.
Liquid Elements ECO Shield High-End Ceramic Coating 50ml
The Eco Shield from Liquid Elements is the market leader in the field of ceramic coatings.The ceramic coating is easy to apply and offers a service life of up to 2 years (with 2 layers) depending on the stress. It is a solvent-free (VOC-Free) formula, which means that only the pure active ingredient is used here. A mixture of silicon and carbon components ensures an extremely resistant coating, which can be applied to paint, glass, foil, metal as well as to unpainted plastics and all other conceivable surfaces. The included sealant provides an incredible depth of color, as well as a very beautiful shine. However, no artificial shine is created, so the Eco Shield can also be applied to matt lacquers or matt films without creating artificial shine. The Eco Shield is characterized by excellent water-repellent properties during beading (water beading behavior) and sheeting (water drainage behavior), as well as the excellent protective properties.
- High-end ceramic coating
- Colour- and gloss-intensifying (matt surfaces are only colour-intensified, no gloss is created)
- Provides protection of up to 2 years
- Simple and user-friendly handling
- Highly water-repellent properties
- Hardness: 8,5H
- To be applied to all imaginable surfaces such as:
- Gloss lacquered surfaces
- Matt lacquered surfaces
- Gloss foiled surfaces
- Matt foiled surfaces
- unpainted plastic
- Plastic parts in the interior
- painted plastic
- All types of rims
Before application, the paint should be washed, kneaded and prepared in the best possible condition. Of course, each user can define the best possible condition for himself, it depends on the individual satisfaction. After polishing, the paint should be degreased again with IPA. Then the application can begin.
- Place scatter application cloths around an applicator block yellow and drip 5-6 drops of Eco Shield on it.
- Distribute neatly on an area of about 80x80cm, so that a closed layer is formed.
- Leave on for at least 30 seconds to a maximum of 5 minutes (depending on temperature and humidity).
- With an Eraser microfiber cloth, carefully remove all residues so that nothing is visible on the paint.
- If necessary, repeat the process after 30 minutes (max three shifts possible)
- After 30 minutes, another layer of Eco Shield can be applied
We recommend 2-3 layers to ensure optimal performance and long service life. After the last layer, the product should "cure" for at least 8 hours and should not be exposed to external influences. Our recommendation: Do not use the paint for at least 12-24 hours and leave the car dry.
In damp weather conditions, the ventilation time may be slightly longer after application or between layers.
- Only use in well-lit rooms to ensure residue-free removal
- 50ml is sufficient for about 3 - 9 vehicles depending on the number of shifts.
- Do not apply on hot surfaces
- Protect from frost
- Opened for approx. 2 years with cool storage shelf life (recommended in the refrigerator or in the cellar)
- The ambient temperature during application and curing should be at least +10°C, optimal is 20°C
- Eraser Microfiber Cloth
- Scatter Applicator
Variant 50ml Eco Shield ceramic coating
Delivery: Eco Shield in glass bottle with dosing insert
Liquid Elements Eraser Microfiber Towel 40x40cm 250GSM
Eraser has special fibers that perfectly polish ceramic components of the Eco Shield on the surface. In addition, its thin structure guarantees a grippy feeling in order to be able to build up the necessary pressure on the surface.
special fibersSize: 40x40 cm
Weight: 250 GSM
Rand design: borderless ultrasonic cut
Liquid Elements Scatter Ceramic Applicator (Set of 10)
Scatter is the perfect helper for the wafer-thin application of ceramic coatings, such as .B.
the Liquid Elements Eco Shield.
Scatter is simply placed over an applicator (or similar) and then placed in straight crossing
After Scatter has been used, it should be disposed of, only recommended for single use.
Weight: 200 GSM
Washable at 60°C
- P101: Ist ärztlicher Rat erforderlich, Verpackung oder Kennzeichnungsetikett bereithalten.
- P102: Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen.
- P314: Bei Unwohlsein ärztlichen Rat einholen/ärztliche Hilfe hinzuziehen.
- P501: Inhalt/Behälter zugelassenem Entsorger oder kommunaler Sammelstelle zuführen.
- P264: Nach Gebrauch Hände gründlich waschen.
- H373: Kann die Organe schädigen bei längerer oder wiederholter Exposition.