Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Aufgrund der Black Friday Aktion kann es zu Versandverzögerungen kommen.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Liquid Elements Eraser Multibox - 20 pcs
The Eraser Microfiber Cloth is specially designed to remove the excess when applying ceramic coatings after processing, such as the Liquid Elements Eco Shield and the Base Coat 9H. Due to the special microfiber structure, the Eraser has a very soft and flexible fiber, which at the same time ensures a strong performance and precise absorption of ceramic excesses without having to remove too many ceramic components or damage the surface. In addition, the thin fiber structure guarantees a grippy feeling in order to be able to build up the necessary pressure on the surface.
- Specially developed fibers for the removal of the excesses of ceramic coatings
- Size: 40x40 cm
- Weight: 250 GSM
- Borderless ultrasonic cut
- Can be used on any surface
- Very gentle and efficient microfiber structure
- Knock out cloth strongly
- Fold the Eraser and place it on the treated surface
- Wipe off the coarse excess of the ceramic coating in a web
- Turn the cloth over and put it back on the surface
- Wipe off any remaining surpluses of the ceramic coating completely without pressure until no residues can be seen
- No "normal" cloths should be used for the shield system, as the perfect removal of ceramic coatings can only be ensured with the Eraser.
- Washable at up to 60°C in the washing machine (preferably with microfiber detergent)
- Knock out the cloth after the washing process and hang it to dry (a tumble dryer can also be used in the gentle cycle for microfiber cloths)
- Do not continue to use microfiber cloths if they are dirty / contaminated, for example if they have had contact with the ground by chance when used.
- 80% polyester
- 20% polyamide