Liquid Elements Leather Cleaning Set 1 Basic
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 16 Workdays
The Leather Cleaning Set 1 Basic
The perfect combination of powerful leather cleaner, effective cleaning brush and the best interior microfiber cloth in our range.
- LIQUID ELEMENTS LEATHER CLEAN LEATHER CLEANER 1,0L
- LIQUID ELEMENTS LEATHER BRUSH / TEXTILE BRUSH / CLEANING BRUSH
- LIQUID ELEMENTS BILATERAL INDOOR MICROFIBER CLOTH 40X40CM 380GSM
LIQUID ELEMENTS LEATHER CLEAN LEATHER CLEANER 1,0L
Leather Clean is a highly effective leather cleaner from Liquid Elements.Easy to process and strong in cleaning performance.Suitable for all types and shades of leather. Ideal for preparing for leather care or leather sealing such as .B.dem Liquid Elements Leather Infusion
- Spray Liquid Elements "Leather Clean" on the surface to be treated and incorporate it with a cleaning brush
- Leave on for about 5-10 seconds
- Remove the residues with the Bilateral Interior Microfiber Cloth. (longer exposure times do not harm the leather)
- Leather deep cleaning
- natural texture of the leather is restored
- Leather surface becomes new again / grippy
- very simple processing
- Suitable for all types of leather
LIQUID ELEMENTS LEATHER BRUSH / TEXTILE BRUSH / CLEANING BRUSH
The brush from Liquid Elements is an ergonomically shaped cleaning brush for cleaning leather and textiles. Special bristles ensure effective cleaning without damaging the material.
For ideal use, we recommend the combination with the Liquid Elements Leather Clean leather cleaner.
Dimensions of the Liquid Elements cleaning brush for leather and textile:
- Length: 15cm
- Width: 4,5cm
- Height: 4,5cm
- Bristh height: approx. 2.5cm
Liquid Elements Bilateral Indoor Microfiber towel
The Bilateral is the perfect towel in terms of price/performance that is perfect for indoor activities, any application in the interior is ideal for this cloth. The borderless microfiber towel is specially designed for cleaning and prevents scratches. Due to the 2 different types of fibers, the towel offers an all-round solution for the interior. One side has longer and softer fiber, which means that even sensitive surfaces such as piano lacquer or displays can be cleaned very gently. The other side has very short and harder fibers which makes cleaning on plastic, dashboard, leather seats, upholstery, steering wheel and other surfaces works very well.
The high-quality microfiber towel is suitable for processing all cockpit cleaners, textile cleaners and interior cleaners.We particularly recommend the combination with the Liquid Elements Insider interior cleaner for an optimally clean vehicle interior without stains or a bacon shine on all surfaces.
- Size: 40x40cm
- Weight: 380GSM
- Ultrasonic cut edge
- Suitable on the following materials:
- Plastic / Plastic
- Polyurethane foam (dashboard)
- Chrome Bars
- Piano lacquer
- Hybrid microfiber (1 cloth = 2 types of fiber)
- Knock out towel
- Wet the surface with a cleaner or spray the cleaner directly into the cloth to avoid spray mist in the interior.
- Place the bilateral on the surface with the right side and work in the cleaner without pressure and remove it at the same time
- We recommend spraying the cloth with an interior cleaner and then wiping it over the surface so that no spray mist spreads in the vehicle interior and has to be wiped back.
- In the case of particularly heavy soiling, for example in the entrance area, we recommend spraying both the dirty surface and the cloth with the interior cleaner so that as much cleaning agent as possible can be processed with the cloth in a targeted manner.
- Washable at up to 60°C in the washing machine (preferably with microfiber detergent)
- Knock out the towel after the washing process and hang it to dry (a tumble dryer can also be used in the gentle cycle for microfiber cloths)
- Do not continue to use microfiber towel if they are dirty / contaminated, for example if they have had contact with the ground by chance when used.
- 80% polyester
- 20% polyamide
Dieses Set hamoniert super zusammen, und ein bissl Geld lässt sich damit auch sparen. Ich kann es, nicht nur für den Auto-Innenraum, wärmstens weiterempfehlen!