Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Request delivery time.
Koch Chemie Nano-Glass Coating
Reactive high-tech coating that forms an extremely chemical and abrasion-resistant hydrophobic nano-network on all glass, mirror, and ceramic surfaces, sealing them effectively. The resulting lotus effect reduces the adhesion of environmental dirt, insects, ice, etc., creating an easy-to-clean surface. When applied to vehicle windows, it significantly reduces the need for windshield wipers and improves visibility in rainy conditions due to its unique water-repellent behavior at speeds above approximately 80 km/h.
Duration: Up to one year or 20,000 km.
Set content: 250 ml of grinding milk and nano-coating each.
Koch Chemie Nano-Glass Coating Applications:
Glass, mirror, and ceramic surfaces
Koch Chemie Nano-Glass Coating Application Recommendations:
A1. Cleaning of glass surfaces
1. Glass surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned before applying the coating to ensure a perfect chemical bond with the surface. For stubborn stains, clean the windows beforehand with blue cleaning clay to remove them completely.
2. To activate the glass and remove glass corrosion, thoroughly clean the surface with grinding milk (component 1). Shake well before each use. For machine application (polishing machine), apply grinding milk with a microfiber polishing pad at a low speed, and for manual application, apply it to the glass surface with a microfiber hand polishing sponge, gently polish it for several minutes, and then polish it vigorously until the surface feels smooth and a dry film forms. This process should be carried out with particular care for older windows, as the upper corroded layer of glass needs to be completely removed for perfect bonding. Do not apply the product to plastics and rubbers (as white residue may occur). Then, polish the grinding milk residue with dry and clean microfiber towels until no residue remains. To avoid disruptions in bonding, do not touch the glass with your fingers afterward (use disposable gloves).
A2. Cleaning of ceramic surfaces
Thoroughly clean the ceramic surfaces to be treated with an acid-based cleaner (e.g., bathroom cleaner with lime-scale formula), rinse with water, and allow them to dry completely. Do not use grinding milk, as it may remove the tile surface and leave white residue in the joints.
1. Apply nano-glass coating (component 2) only to completely dry windows or ceramic surfaces at ambient temperatures between 10 and 30°C (ideally 15-25°C). Avoid direct sunlight during application. Use suitable disposable gloves.
2. When applying component 2 (application per m²: approximately 25-30 ml), start with one half of the windshield. Apply it to the surface using an applicator and polish it until an even liquid film forms. During the polishing process, apply component 2 several times until the recommended amount is reached. After approximately 2-3 minutes, an even film without droplets will form.
3. Polish this film residue-free with a clean microfiber cloth after approximately 2 minutes. If the coating residue is difficult to remove, it can be dissolved with component 2 and immediately polished again.
4. The coating will cure in 15-60 minutes, depending on the temperature (higher temperatures result in faster curing). Protect it from water and new dirt until it is completely cured.
Koch Chemie Nano-Glass Coating Important Information:
Do not apply to heated surfaces. Not suitable for treating glass surfaces in the vehicle interior, as it can increase the risk of fogging due to its hydrophobic effect. Immediately reseal opened containers after use. The shelf life of components 1 + 2 is approximately 1 year. Strongly hydrophilic windshield washer additives (e.g., surfactants) can negatively affect the water-repellent effect.
Ganz in Ordnung
- P210: Von Hitze, heißen Oberflächen, Funken, offenen Flammen sowie anderen Zündquellenarten fernhalten. Nicht rauchen.
- P261: Einatmen von Aerosol vermeiden.
- P271: Nur im Freien oder in gut belüfteten Räumen verwenden.
- P280: Schutzhandschuhe/Schutzkleidung/Augenschutz/Gesichtsschutz tragen.
- P403+P233: An einem gut belüfteten Ort aufbewahren. Behälter dicht verschlossen halten.
- P405: Unter Verschluss aufbewahren.
- P305+P351+P338: BEI KONTAKT MIT DEN AUGEN: Einige Minuten lang behutsam mit Wasser spülen. Eventuell vorhandene Kontaktlinsen nach Möglichkeit entfernen. Weiter spülen.
- P312: Bei Unwohlsein GIFTINFORMATIONSZENTRUM / Arzt anrufen
- H225: Flüssigkeit und Dampf leicht entzündbar.
- H319: Verursacht schwere Augenreizung.
- H336: Kann Schläfrigkeit und Benommenheit verursachen.
- P501: Inhalt/Behälter zugelassenem Entsorger oder kommunaler Sammelstelle zuführen.
- P101: Ist ärztlicher Rat erforderlich, Verpackung oder Kennzeichnungsetikett bereithalten.
- P102: Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen.