Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Request delivery time.
Nano-glass seal set h3>
Reactive high-tech sealant, which on all glass, mirror and ceramic surfaces forms an extremely chemical- and abrasion-resistant hydrophobic nano-network and seals it in a sustainable way. The resulting Lotus effect reduces the clinging of environmental dirt, insects, ice, etc., creating an easy to clean surface. The use on car windows leads by a unique Abperlverhalten, from about 80 km / h raindrops are driven away by the wind, to a significantly reduced wiper use and improved visibility in the rain. Shelf life: up to one year or 20,000 km. Set contents: 250 ml of grinding milk each and nano-sealing. P>
Glass, Mirror, and Ceramic Surfaces p>
Application recommendation. H3>
A1. Cleaning Glass Surfaces p>
first Glasses must be thoroughly cleaned before sealing to allow perfect chemical bonding to the surface. Slices with glass Star, for very stubborn dirt in advance with
Cleaning dough blue, residue-free cleaning.
2. To activate the glass and remove glass corrosion, the surface must be cleaned thoroughly with abrasive grinding oil (component 1). Shake vigorously before each use. Abrasive Milk for Machine Application (Polishing Machine) with Microfibre Polishing Pad (Item No. 999308) at low revolutions per minute, for manual application with Microfibre Hand Polishing Sponge (Item No. 999291) on the
glass surface applied and thinly polished for several minutes and then polished with power, until the surface feels smooth and a dry film is formed. With older wheels, this process has to be carried out with particular care because the upper, corroded glass layer has to be removed completely to ensure perfect cross-linking. Do not apply to plastics and rubber
(risk of white residues). Then polish off the residue with dry paper and clean paper towels (Art. To avoid cross-linking problems, do not touch the discs with your fingers afterwards (use disposable gloves).
A2. Cleaning of Ceramic Surfaces
Thoroughly clean the ceramic surfaces to be treated with an acidified cleaner (eg bath cleaner with a lime release formula), rinse with water and dry completely. Do not use sanding milk as the tile alloy will be worn away and white residue will form in the joints.
first Apply nano-glass sealer (component 2) only on completely dry panes or ceramic surfaces at ambient temperatures between 10 and 30 ° C (ideally 15-25 ° C).
Avoid sunlight during application. Use suitable disposable gloves.
© Koch-Chemie GmbH Einsteinstr. 42 D-59423 Unna T +49 - 23 03 - 9 86 70 - 0 www.koch-chemie.de Page 1 of 2
2. When applying the component 2 (order per m²: about 25-30 ml) on windshields first start with a half. Apply to the surface using a paper towel (Item No .: 999552/999553) and polish until a uniform liquid film is obtained. During the polishing process apply Component 2 several times until the recommended amount is reached. After 2-3 minutes you get a uniform film (without dripping).
3. After approx. 2 minutes, polish this film with a clean paper towel (Art.-No .: 999552/999553) residue-free
. Difficult to remove sealing residues can be solved again with component 2 and polished off directly in the connection.
4. The sealer hardens after 15-60 minutes depending on the temperature (warmer is faster). Protect completely from water and new stains before curing.
Important Information: Do not apply to heated surfaces. Not suitable for glass treatment in vehicle interiors
because the hydrophobizing effect in the passenger compartment increases the tendency for fogging. Close opened containers immediately after use. The durability of the
components 1 + 2 is about 1 year. Highly hydrophilic windscreen washes (such as surfactants) can negatively impact the beading effect. P>
Koch chemistry art. no .: 202001
content: 250ml p>
Warnings according to CLP regulation: p>
WARNING / DANGER p>
H225 liquid and highly flammable vapor.
H319-Causes serious eye irritation. H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P102-Keep out of the reach of children. P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
P261- Avoid breathing vapor or aerosol.
P271-Only use outdoors or in well-ventilated areas.
Wear P280 eye protection.
P305 + P351 + P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
P312-Call a POISON CENTER / doctor if you feel unwell.
P403 + P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405-Keep locked up.
Dispose of P501 contents / container in a secured manner for disposal. p>
Ganz in Ordnung
- H225: Flüssigkeit und Dampf leicht entzündbar.
- H319: Verursacht schwere Augenreizung.
- H336: Kann Schläfrigkeit und Benommenheit verursachen.
- P101: Ist ärztlicher Rat erforderlich, Verpackung oder Kennzeichnungsetikett bereithalten.
- P102: Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen.
- P210: Von Hitze, heißen Oberflächen, Funken, offenen Flammen sowie anderen Zündquellenarten fernhalten. Nicht rauchen.
- P261: Einatmen von Aerosol vermeiden.
- P271: Nur im Freien oder in gut belüfteten Räumen verwenden.
- P280: Schutzhandschuhe/Schutzkleidung/Augenschutz/Gesichtsschutz tragen.
- P305+P351+P338: BEI KONTAKT MIT DEN AUGEN: Einige Minuten lang behutsam mit Wasser spülen. Eventuell vorhandene Kontaktlinsen nach Möglichkeit entfernen. Weiter spülen.
- P312: Bei Unwohlsein GIFTINFORMATIONSZENTRUM / Arzt anrufen
- P403+P233: An einem gut belüfteten Ort aufbewahren. Behälter dicht verschlossen halten.
- P405: Unter Verschluss aufbewahren.
- P501: Inhalt/Behälter zugelassenem Entsorger oder kommunaler Sammelstelle zuführen.