Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
appr. 1-2 workdays
T4000 MK2 Eccentric Polishing Machine
- Voltage: 230V~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 950 Watts
- Stroke speed: 2000-5000 min-1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16" -24
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Lpa (Sound Pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (Sound Power): 95dB (A)
- Cable length: 8 Meters
- WEEE Reg. No. DE 6419956
- More powerful motor with corresponding gear ratio for up to 950 Watts of power
- Torque control indicator with green and red LED
- Increased smoothness
- Ergonomic hand rest on the head of the polishing machine with extended rubberization
- Design adaptation
- Removable power cord
The Liquid Elements T4000 MK2 Eccentric Polishing Machine, with 15mm eccentric stroke, the standard mounted 125mm support plate and a power of 950 Watts, is suitable for everyone. Thanks to the high motor power, the free-rotating rotation of the support plate does not stop even when lightly skewed on round surfaces.
Whether an absolute beginner in vehicle preparation or a professional - finisher, this machine is something for every user.
With the modern design of the eccentric polishing machine, particularly pleasant haptics and a robust and smooth electronics, the T4000 V2 stands out in particular. The two LED lights on the top of the polishing machine indicate the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb lights up, the pressure is sufficient, if the red LED bulb lights up, the pressure must be reduced on the surface.
This innovative machine is equipped with a brand new control unit that allows an increase in power output of 10%.
Scope of Delivery
- Already mounted 125mm support plate
- Liquid Elements storage bag
- Spare carbon brushes
- Allen key
- Operating instructions
- Power cable